2013 m. vasario 24 d., sekmadienis

Best moment playing on PokerStars?




What has been my best moment playing on PokerStars?"

Everything started about a year ago. I hadn‘t my own required bankroll. I only played for fun. Friday. Beautiful sunny day. I have i think about 20 or 30 USD. I know that in the evening i‘ll go with my friends to celebrate this drinking day. So i registered to some turbo tournaments in late reg. One of them was $5.10 NL Hold‘em [Hyper-Turbo, 6-Max, $1K GTD].  There registered almost 900 players.  I‘m starting. First double up, second. Good start. Players are leaving tournament and my stack is growing up. If i good remember i am closing up to ITM, and... my phone is ringing. Ok, friends say that we are going in 30 minutes. However i‘m still playing my tournament. I know i can win more than a min cash. Again all in and all in but i still win. The sum of winning is increasing and i‘m starting to think about final table. Would be really good to cash the biggest win in my carrier, which is about 200 USD. Ok, left 4 tables, 3...I‘m still alive. I understand that it is more lottery now. So i‘m more concentrated. 18 people left. Looks good, but that amount isn‘t that i would like to win. I remember the bubble to final table was really hard to me, but i did it.  In final table everything was fine. I got some good hands, i won and some players left the tournament. Now we are 5. Till the best result i need to kick one player, and WOHOOO.  The player is leaving tournament and i‘m happy, but... Then i started to think about first place. Another player kicked, and later i‘m in HU game. I felt i‘m better player than my opponent, but being chip leader i was double uping him, however i won that MTT and it‘s my biggest cashwin - $767. I‘m really happy and i‘m meeting with my friends to celebrate two things – of course  my 1st place and the Friday! Drinking day.

Next week. Of course my BR was a little bit smaller when i won that amount, but i‘m trying to play the tournaments i like. It‘s about 5$. Now $5.50 NL Hold‘em [2R1A, $5K GTD].  At that time i didn‘t expect anything, just tried to play my best game and didn‘t do horrible mistakes.  Again i‘m lucky. Final table. But i‘m feeling that here i‘m not one of the best players. After some big mistakes i‘m leaving tournament in 6th place, and it‘s $624. Cool. I trust in myself, i understand that now i can start play poker for real!
After some time i registered 1st time to 3$+R 180man Turbo sng. The lucky or maybe good game by myself and i‘m second, another $300.

And later the last from this story tournament was SCOOP-20-L:$27 NL Hold‘em [$250K GTD].  I think the ticket i got via satelite.  Sunday. Tomorrow i need to go to college with my homework for graduating. I‘m playing and writing my work. Everything is really good, again i am in the money. Amount of win is increasing. And of course.  River is killing me, and i‘m leaving this tournament in 241st place. That good  is that i won then $236, but looking to my game i felt i can be in top100, or much better. I think i could be there if not that last hand... or just last card on the board.

And really that month... maybe a little bit more inspired me like a player. Gave me motivation to improve my game, learn to play poker. After that i understood that in poker i can reach a lot. So i think and that was my best moment playing in PokerStars. Thanks for reading! You can follow me here or @deywaz on twitter.



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą